Uniform items are available from:
Unit B, Three Rock Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, D18 H213.
Tel: 01-230 0501
The following items are Compulsory:
- Uniform Skirt
- Uniform Jumper with School Crest:
- Fawn colour (1st - TY only); Black colour (5th & 6th Years only)
- Uniform Blouse with Crest
- Uniform Jacket with Crest
- Plain Knee Socks (White)
- Black/Brown shoes - low heel (no pumps, plimsolls, trainers/runners or ankle boots)
- Black School Trousers (only from Uniformity)
- School Scarf
- School Hat
Uniformity has been instructed to sell the following items only. Please do not purchase any other version/s.
The following items are Compulsory for PE class:
- Green PE fleece (quarter zip) with School Crest.
- Green Track Suit bottoms OR Black Leggings with School Crest (only official school leggings are acceptable)
- White PE Polo Shirt with School Crest
- White Sports Socks - (A change of socks is required on PE day)
- Green PE Shorts with school crest
Students who participate in team sports will be required to purchase sports uniform items for their chosen sport/s.
- Hockey (white polo shirt with crest, skort with crest and school hockey socks) available from ‘Uniformity’. Astro-turf runners, mouth guard and shin pads are also required for hockey.
- Basketball uniform available from the school sports hall in October.
- Athletics (white polo shirt with crest, school shorts with crest and white running socks).
- Non-marking sports runners for use in the sports hall only. (Astro-turf runners are not permitted in the sports hall).
TY General Equipment
- Waterproof rain jacket
- Waterproof Leggings
- Walking runners/shoes with good grips
- 2 pairs of walking socks
- Sleeping Bag & access to Tent for 'Gaisce' Adventure Journey
- Wellies for fieldtrip - Geography students only
N.B. All items of clothing and equipment to be clearly marked.
The school does not take responsibility for missing items of uniform.
School Uniform (May 2023)
Given that the public image of the school is communicated through the student’s use of uniform, parents/guardians must undertake to buy the correct uniform, ensure that their daughter wears it and has it properly laundered at all times.
At Loreto College Foxrock uniform regulations are strictly enforced. Please refer to the section in the Code of Behaviour for Students regarding School Uniform and Appearance.
Parents/guardians are asked to ensure that their daughters comply fully with all uniform regulations, as specified in the uniform list.
- In the case of an infringement of the uniform code (including footwear) parents/guardians are requested to provide an explanatory note on the day of the infringement and not at a later stage.
- Requests for footwear uniform exemptions on medical grounds must be accompanied by a letter from the relevant health professional.
- Students are not permitted to borrow items of clothing from other students without the owner’s consent.
- Students found in possession of clothing/uniform which does not belong to them and who cannot provide a satisfactory explanation may find themselves facing disciplinary procedures under the School’s Code of Behaviour.
- When found, items of clothing belonging to others must be immediately handed into Reception.
- The School Authorities reserve the right to decide whether
- students are wearing the correct school uniform
- students are wearing the school uniform in an appropriate manner.